In this article you will learn to “Hide any drive in Windows Operating System using Command Prompt or Powershell.” This command works in all windows operating systems.
1. Press “Windows + R” and type “cmd”, next type “DISKPART”. A new Command window may appear(will not appear in some windows versions).
2. Type “LIST VOLUME”(space must be given between list and volume) and press enter.
3. Now remember the volume letter or number you want to hide and type “SELECT VOLUME number or letter”.
4. Next type “REMOVE LETTER G”(Type the drive letter you want to hide, here i wrote G just for an example.)
Now go to MY Computer (type “windows + E”) and check whether the drive is hidden or not. It should be hidden if you’ve done everything.
5. To unhide the drive again, just type “ASSIGN LETTER letter of Drive” (See the Screenshot).
That’s it now the drive or partition you have hidden before will appear now.
I hope you’ve found this guide useful and interesting. Please let us know your views about this article in the comment section below.